The Reclaimed Best Dressed 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards


Tonight was the much anticipated Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards. This time, the Best dressed list was much more difficult to prepare, I don't know if it's because this is just a bigger awards show than the preceding few, or if the A listers finally started to take heed to those dreaded worst dressed lists. Once again, I didn't watch the awards show, I guess I am a strict Red Carpet fan. I usually find out the winners the next day anyhow. 

Here is your Reclaimed best, painstakingly prepared just for you my pretties.

So let's start with honorable mentions...
Honorable mention goes to these amazing ladies and their exquisite gowns, congrats Giulliana Ransic, Katrina Bowden and Camila Alvez.

These ladies channelled Old Hollywood Glamour and the Red Carpet was a better place because they did. Well done to Ilsa Fisher, Tina Fey, and Sandra Bullock.

Blue was the hue at the SAG Awards, as seen by these lovelies, Lupita Nyong'o, Kelly Osbourne, and Morena Baccarin. 

Finally, The Reclaimed best dressed on the SAG Awards Red Carpet are Kaley Cuoco, Sofia Vergara (this is her second!) and Claire Danes

Well done ladies! I love awards season.

Comments