Monday, February 10, 2014

Blogger Test: Body Wraps by It Works

I have to be honest, I have been very curious about the whole body wrapping craze. I keep seeing them on the news or in my groupon/ living social emails. The claims seemed way too good to be true. I personally have this belief that anything worth having is worth working hard for. So when a piece of film with some lotion on it promises to flatten my belly within an hour while I leisurely watch tv, I am instantly suspicious.
So I threw a wrap party, invited my gal pals, and invited wrap expert and personal friend, Stacey, an It Works Independent Distributor. (Isn't she cute! ). She answered a ton of questions for me:

Like that the wraps produced by It Works make no crazy (and quite unfounded) claims like other wrap companies do. (No dramatic weight loss or that abs will definitely appear the first time the wrap touches your skin. The only thing It Works promises is that you will experience tightening, toning, and firming.) 

Like that the "Contouring Gel" used on the wraps is natural and fight the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks (always a plus).

Like that 45 minutes before and for the duration of the time wearing the wrap you must drink water. The more water drank the better the results.
And wraps and gel are not the only products It Works produces. It Works produces many different products with all natural active ingredients that range from facial cleansers and moisturizers to anti stress tablets and omega-3 capsules. Above is the "Greens on the Go" powder pack, which not only alkalizes your body, but gives your body probiotic support while providing your day's 8 servings of veggies and fruit in one powder pack that you simply add to your water. That's pretty cool.

So I had to test these wraps out. After all this good talk, I had to try it. Warning! My belly is not the sexiest thing you will see, brace yourselves!
The top left pic is of my belly before the wrap.
The center is immediately following the wrap removal
The pics with jeans are the "3 days later" pics, when your contouring gel has worked its best.

Those by the way are my "skinny" jeans. Umm, I think that answers whether it works or not.

My analysis: All of the claims made by It Works on their wraps are true. I guess they cannot call it "It Works" if it doesn't work. But minutes after the gel hit my skin I felt it working. It was kind of tingly then felt cool. 

Final Verdict: It Works actually works. I'm sure that with diet and exercise, the results would be more dramatic. I am definitely convinced and won over.

If you are in the Philadelphia area, I highly suggest you hit up Stacey Deitch (484) 886-0710 or SDeitch07@gmail.com for more info.

This product was received et gratis by the independent distributor. The receipt of this product et gratis in no way influenced the opinions of this blog post.