Favorite Posts of 2015

I cannot believe that today is last day of 2015! It's been a great year full of things to talk about, whether it was new beauty techniques, pop culture blunders, emerging or returning trends, cultural appropriation, or styling tips, we talked about it all. 

Here are my favorite 15 posts of 2015:

Times Serena Williams evoked Marilyn Monroe

The New Caftan
Are African Americans appropriating African culture
I know when those sleigh bells ring

Choosing your uniform

Candle Jar DIY
Love Thyself

Foot Notes from Notable Feet

Monster Accessories
Why I'm still not into Fashion Week
Menswear/Style Quotes

The urban girl's guide to Lilly Pulitzer

The Lip Plumper (umm why)
Why can't Black Girls rock?
Travels in NOLA

Primania in Philadelphia

Thanks for another great year! I really believe that have the best readers in the world. Which posts were your favorite?


Comments