Throwback Thursday: The Good/ The Bad/ and the Ugg-ly

So, you remember this time last year, I stood in defense of my Uggs against all the fashion people who said they would never come back? 

Guess what?

They are baaaaaack. 
Seriously, the sheep skin cozy boots are back with a vengeance. While WhoWhatWear is capturing the plethora of celebs who either are new to the Ugg bandwagon or refuse to let them go, Refinery 29 is talking to top celebrity stylist and fashion author Rachel Zoe about how to style them. Even Huffington Post proclaims the staying power of Uggs, emphatically stressing their staying power, saying that the sheepskin boot have become "the winter "flip flop"."
I won't say I told you so. I'll just look away as you snag another pair. (No Judgement. I own 3.) In all fairness, like the flip flop, these seasonal shoes have major prowess as soon as the temperature drops. It is now estimated that over a third of the Female population of the U.S. currently owns at least one pair of Uggs. So whether you wear them with skinny jeans or skirts, wear them with major cozy pride.

Comments