Now On Sale: February 11th

The online yard sale is up and running. Thank goodness, I honestly was drowning in beautiful yet unused stuff. I'm watching space in my apartment become freed up as lovely things get sent out to fashionistas across the states (I actually just sent a package to Canada!) 

And here in the 3rd week, it's showing no signs of slowing down. Here are a few of the goodies that have been shipped out recently.
Don't worry! I still have way too much good stuff not to post. There are still plenty of gently used designer items for you to nab.

Here are some of the highlights: 

Leifsdotter Trench

Sergio Rossi Slingbacks

Rachel Roy Bucket Bag

J Crew Necklace

Cole Haan Crossbody

Lululemon Scoop Top

Lululemon Black Capris

Lululemon Grey Capris

These are just a few of the goodies listed on eBay right now. Check them out and find your own treasure.

Comments