Now Reading...March

Happy Sunday evening folks!

I've been a book nerd since I first learned to read at the tender age of 4. In fact, that is how I learned I wanted to be a writer, by reading and reading and digesting all that I could. To this day, there isn't a day that goes by that my avid appetite for the written word isn't devouring anything from an antiquated book to a contemporary blog post. And I know I'm not alone.

This month as Women's History Month, I am particularly so inspired by women writers. Whether it be writers that changed the times and defined their genres like Sonia Sanchez and Nikki Giovanni to amazing mother writers whose words live beyond them like Harper Lee and Maya Angelou to fellow blogger inspirations like Cara Alwill Leyba and Garance Doré or modern heroines like Malala Yousefzai, each woman here who has been brave enough to lift a pen and tell her story whether through the pain of the past or persecution in the present is worthy of hearing.

Here are the books I'm devouring for the rest of this month. 














Reading something good by a woman author? Share below and tell us how you're liking it!

Comments