Monday, August 15, 2016

Men's White Pants Under $50

When you read the words "white pants" what immediately comes to mind? For a lot of guys, one of the first things that comes to mind is their inability to wear them, mostly for the fear of getting them dirty. I personally can understand. I am clumsy as all get out, and so I can see how wearing white anything can be intimidating.

However, general clumsiness is no reason to avoid the instant dapper that ensues as soon as a man slides in to a pair of well fitting white pants. There is no reason to be afraid of wearing white pants, especially when there are simply so many great pairs out there. Those I have found well over 50 pairs while surfing Polyvore, here are my top 13 pairs of pristine white pants, all under $50.

Happy monday, gents!(Photo from Pinterest)



Men's White Pants Under $50