Friday Find: Marble-ize Yo Life

Ah marble, marble, marble. If you can't tell that I am a fan of the cool and stormy stone known as marble, you need only look around this very blog for hints.

From my laptop case and keyboard cover to the notebook I scribble my ideas in to my make up pouch to, at one point this summer, my nails, marble has me entranced and in love and I am surrendering to its smoky and chill demeanor.

Up to this point, my marble obsession here on The Reclaimed has been mostly fashion related.

But I noticed that there are many other products that show the marble print some major love. From business card holders to backpacks to even your phone's power bank, all covered in marble and all are under $50.

Happy Friday beauts!

Marble-ize Yo Life


Gary Birks Design black mug
$15 - notonthehighstreet.com



Cube clock
$40 - notonthehighstreet.com


Octaevo 'No 2 Marble Notes'
$15 - wallpaper.com






Agent 18 macbook laptop case
nordstromrack.com


Travel kit
$34 - iamfy.co


Comments