Victoria Secret Angel Worthy Shoes for under $50

Pinterest.com 
I have a confession: I am a huge fan of the Victoria Secret Fashion shows. All of the glamour, the pretty lingerie, the huge wings, I love it. Don't judge me.

Last night's Victoria Secret Fashion Show was the first time I really noticed another awesome element of the annual event: the shoes! Some of these boots, heels, and pumps were works of art. The patent leather, the over the knee boots, the sky high heels, all gorgeous and super sexy.

So, of course all of that inspiration translates into this week's Shoes Day. Here are 10 pairs of Victoria Secret Angel Worthy pumps, boots and heels, all under $50. Govern yourselves accordingly, loves.

Angel Worthy Heels


Missguided lace up sandals
missguidedus.com


High heel boots
shoecenter.com


Black ankle booties
gojane.com


Thigh high boots
gojane.com



Strappy sandals
gojane.com



Black boots
gojane.com


High heel boots
gojane.com


Comments