Jeepers Creepers: Creeper Sneakers Under $50

WeHeartIt.com
Creeper shoes tool a while to grow on me. A gross between a perfectly good sneaker and an unsightly ugly rubber sole had me initially turned off. However, after some time (and a few cute outfits featuring these ugly-cute shoes, the creeper sneaker has officially become something I would wear.

However, unless find a pair of Fenty creepers in the thrift or consignment, the likelihood that I am going to buy this trend at full price is little to none. Yet, this edgy comfy trend is totally attainable for the sweet price of $50 or less. Here are my picks for the creeper shoe.
Jeepers Creepers: Creeper Sneakers Under $50





Wild Diva round toe sneaker
charlotterusse.com




Flatform shoes
gojane.com


Aldo footwear
$19 - selfridges.com


Khaki shoes
$24 - prettylittlething.com


Creeper sneaker
$15 - prettylittlething.com

Comments