Throwback Thursday: 80's Trends that are back...


I was born in the mid 80's, so to be honest, by the time I reached any type of style awareness, the 80's were over. But that doesn't mean that I and my generation and the generations after haven't benefitted from the decade that gave fashion some serious attitude.

Now, a lot of people might be now, a lot of people might be scratching their heads, wondering what good fashion  could have possibly come from the 80s. But remember, heavy metal, big hair, and all sorts of smoky eyes emerged from this rock infused epic 10 years.

 In combination with the muted tones, contemporary cuts, and style aesthetic of the millennium, these top trends are back. Here are my favorite pics from the 80s

Shoulder Pads

DIY Denim

Mirror Sunglasses

White Shoes

Pegged Jeans

Ruffles

Comments