#TuesdayShoesDay No-No: The One Shoe I Refuse to Wear this Fall

I am just going to come out and say it: I strongly dislike white boots.

I don't care who wears them how their style, everything will time I see a pair of white boots, it completely bums me out. I have not seen a pair that I like at all. Especially those of the patent variety. They look cheap. They don't look like anything I want on my feet. At all.

Yet pale pairs are being hailed as the shoe of the season. After my adventure at New York fashion week, this proved to be too true with multiple sightings of these horrendous footwear fumes from the street to the runway.

I don't know what it is about them: maybe as a north eastern or, I've always preferred my boots to be either brown or gray or classic black, even emerald green, but never white. Charge that to winters Christine snow turning into muddy mushy grayish city/I'm ruining whatever pair of boots you're wearing at the time, I guess. But white never seems like the right color for a boot.

So what to wear, then? Next week, we are talking the best of boots. So stay tuned.

Comments