What She Wore: Tuxedo Jacket to Sunday Worship


I've been seeing a lot of the tuxedo look lately. And I have to be honest, I kind of like it. Beyond a trend, I see this styling becoming a mainstay in fashion. .If you are having trouble achieving the look comfortably, my suggestion is to look at a few guides online of a particular style you want to achieve. One of my favorite sites, The Zoe Report and other fashionable sites have been posting tuxedo styling guides offering helpful and fun tips.

Needless to say that when I realize that I had a tuxedo jacket in the back if my closet (apparently there is mystical wonderland back there of things that would come into trend I've bought and long forgotten) I was beyond excited. So this is what I wore:

Here are the basics: 
Seven For all Mankind Black Jeggings
Gap Cobalt Ikat Tee
Tory Burch Bronze Flats

The Accoutrement:
Bracelets by Ralph Lauren
Watch by Michael Kors
Pearl Studs by Givenchy
Circle Necklace by Bohm
Pearls by J.Crew

Here's the look put with the H&M Tuxedo Jacket all together. 

Comments