Who Just Finds This Stuff: Foley + Corinna Bag

I seriously have no idea how I find all of the things that I do. And I'm not asking too many questions about the low priced blessings that are being showered down on me weekly. All I know is that I'm a very happy woman. Especially with this find.

This weeks big find was at my local thrift store and was a complete and utter shocker. I visited one of my favorite spots, Philly Aids Thrift, to kill some time after a pretty quiet day at work. I hit up the accessories and shoes first. Nothing jumps out...immediately. I notice the shine of a metal tag upon a gunmetal colored leather strap.
Hmm, Foley and Corinna. Not a brand I'm immediately familiar with. Go to Google...and discover what I was handling. A not only well made bag in pristine condition, but a very popular brand of bag. A brand of bag beloved by ladies such as Heidi Klum, Drew Barrymore, Leighton Meester, and Blake Lively to name a few. But also a brand of bag that can be a bit pricy.

And when you understand bag construction and value, you will understand why these types of bags are pricy. A Sak's, Barney's, or Neiman's type pricy. So you have to understand my thrill, my excitement, my elation when I discovered this bag was only 8 (E-I-G-H-T!) dollars. It still had the protective paper around the zipper pulls, for goodness sake! And it was now mine, another great and glamorous bag for the collection.  
So, what will you find? Happy Thrifting!

Comments