How She Wore It: Tortoise Shell and Chambray

What happens when you don't feelike "dressing up", but you have to? If you're like me, you find sneaky ways to be comfy while still looking like you tried.

By now you know my love for pencil skirts. I just love that silhouette a good pencil skirt gives me. 

I find one that's super comfy and easy to move in. I top it witha denim chambray and a brown cardi. That's the basic outfit. But when topped with an "outfit maker" such as a statement necklace like the lovely one I just purchased from Traci Lynn, and finished off with a brown minimal tote and sturdy tortoise shell peep toe pumps, you're good to go.

So here's how I wore it:
Lia Sophia Studs 
Joe Fresh Cardi 
Gap Denim Chambray 
Traci Lynn "Tortoise Candy" necklace and "Spike" Bracelet 
Silence and Noise Midi Skirt
Tahari Tortoise Peep Toe Pumps
Michael Kors Jet Set and Wrap Watch

Comments