How She Wore It: Autumn at the Winery

I recently had the opportunity to visit a winery for a tasting event. It was my first time going to a wine tasting and I had been looking forward to it for weeks. My super awesome gal pals found a great deal, we rounded up all the troops and headed out on a Saturday road trip. 

However, anyone who was in the east coast knows that this past Saturday was a true October day; dreary, rainy, with a high of 58 degrees. So what do you wear?

Here's an idea:
I went British inspired with dark greens and browns. I took a thick sweater and layered it with my favorite green vest and a complementary paisley scarf. I paired this with dark wash skinny jeans, lace up rain boots, and a vintage structured handbag.
Here are the deets:
Free People Vest
Burberry Sweater
Joes Jeans Jeggings
Hunter Lace Up Rain Boots
Elaine Gold Paisley Scarf 
Givenchy Pearl Posts
Dooney and Bourke Vintage Handbag
Definitely had an awesome time and looking forward to further wine tastings. 

Comments