You Paid What?! Cheap and Chic finds of under/at $50

I walked up to the counter to pay for my dinner when the cashier stopped the transaction. "Nice coat."
"Thanks!" I replied, smiling. "Got it at Target."
Surprise rushed over his face. "Really?" He raised both eyebrows. "But it looks so expensive."
Another smile crested my face. That is the best thing a frugal fashionista can here. 

And that got me thinking, fashion doesn't have to be expensive to be stylish. So I scoured Polyvore and found a few other fabulous and frugal finds for you my friends.

Here is my picks for Thrifty Thursday. Enjoy!

You Paid What?! Cheap and Chic finds of under/at $50

Uniqlo turtle neck dress
$47 - uniqlo.com

Red v neck sweater
$22 - chicnova.com

Altuzarra black velvet top
$47 - net-a-porter.com

Pink coat
blackfive.com

Long brown coat
blackfive.com

River Island camel pants
$24 - riverisland.com

Vero Moda dressy pants
$37 - veromoda.com

VILA below the knee skirt
$24 - houseoffraser.co.uk

High rise pants
blackfive.com

ALDO zipper purse
aldoshoes.com

Beige handbag
charmingcharlie.com

Flower pendant necklace
fanduoduojewelry.com

Comments