Tuesday ShoesDay: Non-Cheesy Rainboots

It was a very wet and rainy day here in Philly, which could be a bummer except that I see it as an opportunity to break out my favorite rain boots. I managed to snag a pair unique of Hunters for about 75 bucks on Gilt.com. I love them, they are just cool looking boots, nothing silly or goofy looking, which lets face it, a lot of rain boots can be.

What's a girl to do should she want a pair of rain boots, but without all the characters, doodles, and wacky colors that her teenage sister would love but her corporate boss wouldn't?

And what if she wants said pair without smashing her bank account? The original price for my pair was well over $150. But, of course just for you, and thanks to these sleek and classic styles by Henry Ferrera, you can keep your chic, keep water off your feet.

Did I mention all of these pairs are under $70? Your welcome.

Happy Tuesday Shoes Day!

Tuesday ShoesDay: Non-Cheesy Rainboots

Henry Ferrera rubber boots
$66 - beyondtherack.com

Henry Ferrera rubber boots
$57 - beyondtherack.com

Henry Ferrera rubber boots
$66 - beyondtherack.com

Comments