Midweek Military


I love the military style. Sharp angles and crisp lines always look so put together. Today's look draws on this style. I was immediately inspired by the above leather jacket, honestly because it looks just like something one of my favorite design houses, Balmain, would have created. 

I paired the jacket with a light turtleneck sweater. I then add a brown A-line skirt, which becomes more interesting in leather. Knee high suede boots gives this over all leather look some texture, and a sleeveless trench adds warmth (visually and literally). I finish the look with some shades and an embossed bag for a commanding look to take over any Wednesday. 
Midweek Military

NLY Trend tall top
$26 - nelly.com

Dorothy Perkins wrap coat
$43 - dorothyperkins.com

Leather jacket
$14 - bodaskins.com

Black stiletto
rosegal.com

Crocodile handbag
$17 - newchic.com

River Island tortoise glasses
$26 - riverisland.com

Comments