Throwback Thursday: My Favorite Beauty Collabs

After 2 1/2 years of blogging and working with almost 50 different brands and companies, I have amassed quite a number of products I've tried. Some I liked, some I've loathed, but all I have been grateful to try. 

Tonight we are talking my absolute favorite beauty products. These products have stood up, stood out, and stood this blogger's rigorous testing and fared so well, they ended up here and in a few of your beauty routines! Here they are:
This has to be one of my favorite mascaras. Luxurious, lustrous, and luminous in its golden packaging, this beauty is worth every penny. As you can see from the post, this stuff really makes an impact and renders falsies unnecessary.

Cover Girl Super Sizer and Intensify Me Eyeliner:
This one was a one-two punch. The mascara really does supersize and the eyeliner, a liquid eyeliner, was easy to apply and long lasting.

Skin Deep:
These lovely little products are like all natural delicacies for your skin. This soufflé kept me soft and smooth and came in a lovely scent!

Studio Gear Hydrating Cream:
This cream kept my face supple, soft, and smooth looking. The SPF was an added bonus that made this cream one of my favorites. 
This has to be one of my favorite subscription services. Every month, I receive a month's supply of a perfume of my choosing to insert into this refillable spray vial that is perfect for travel and commuting.
(Interested in this one? Psst! There's a discount code in here for you!)

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner from the Frosty Vox Box: 
I've since purchased this pencil in 4 other colors and I'm still amazed at the smooth application and the ease of use of this pencil. Added bonus because it's so affordable!

Neutrogena Hand cream from the I Do Vox Box:
This bad boy has saved my poor dry hands this winter with its high power moisturizing and protecting formula. 

What has even your favorite product you've seen here? Comment below to let me know!

Comments