The LOTD: Thursday Suede


A few of you reached out to me about the versatility of the statement necklaces we talked about last night. First of all, thanks for the emails! I love hearing from you guys and your feedback is very valuable to me! Secondly, the overwhelming  response to the post was " I love the necklaces, but I'm not sure how to wear them." Well, for the next few days, the LOTD's will be dedicated to how to style these beautiful pieces without looking like a crazy person.

I am a big fan of monochrome done right, especially when done in one of my favorite colors, such as camel. Today, with our statement necklace, I've paired a turtleneck with a knee length suede wrap skirt and knee high boots. I've then added a complementary bucket bag (our featured item of the day) a cozy duster coat, and finished this look with a chic scarf. All monochrome professional looking pieces with a pop of dazzle makes an already put together look elevated.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's Day to Night LOTD.

Thursday Suede


Wallis turtle neck sweater
wallisfashion.com

Duster coat
$43 - yoins.com

Wrap skirt
$50 - riverisland.com

Sole Society handbags purse
$50 - nordstrom.com

Plaid shawl
$11 - dunedincashmere.co.uk

Comments