Now On Sale, March 3rd


It's a brand new month but the closet clean out continues. For those of you who don't know, my No Buys have helped me tap into my inner minimalist and so I'm completely purging my wardrobe. 

So many of you have helped me out so much already and I'm already beginning to see bits of the floor again! I'm kidding of course, but a huge thank you to everyone who has purchase me in February. (I hope you enjoy your pieces!)

So for this first week of March, you, as my awesome reader community, get first dibs on knowing what I've listed and a chance to get your hands on some quality, gently used stuff. What do I get? SPACE!

Here are just a few of the goodies now listed on eBay:

Manolo Blahnik Camel Suede Mules

Coach Spring Jacket

Botkier Crossbody


Coach Light Scarf

Lululemon Racerback Tank

Coach Leather Wristlet


Comments