Sunday Style: High-Low Combo

I've been having a major pants moment this spring. From skinny slacks to wide legs, my personal style has been full of leg loving shapes.

Wanting to change it up from the rhythm I established with my skinny pants, I fished a forgotten pair of wide leg tuxedo pants out of the back of my closet. After that, all that was needed was a top and complementary pieces for a complete look. 

I grabbed a few of my high end items and pieces them together with a few of my low end ones to create a comfortable, put together style for church.

Here's what I wore this Sunday.

Top: Cynthia Rowley Blouse
Pants: Vince Tuxedo Pants
Flats: Old Navy Lace Up
Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 25
Watch: Michael Kors Double Wrap

Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21

High and low pieces were not meant to be worn exclusively in their own price brackets, but to complement each other. Note that for this look, all of the trendier pieces are lower end while all of the classic pieces are higher end. This blend of budget and bougie keep your look current without being too trendy.

Happy Sunday! 

Comments