Sunday Style: Chic and Easy Sunday

My personal style revolves around two concepts: what looks good and what's comfortable to wear. 

These once feuding elements now work together cohesively to create looks that are not only appealing but functional as well.

And today was no exception. Cooler weather and high winds made today a pretty chilly one, thus tossing out any chance of me donning a dress. At the same time, with it being first Sunday (meaning taking communion) and it being one of the Sunday's that I teach Sunday school, I wanted to still look put together without having to forgo comfort. 

You don't have to go all out to achieve a simple chic look, you just have to know what pieces to pair with which. 

I selected a monochrome look in black, opting for a pop of color in the best and complementary bag. I elevated my look with a gorgeous statement necklace and called it a look. 

Here's what I wore:

Turtleneck and Vest: Primark
Skinny Black Pants: 7 For All Mankind
Black Mules: Manolo Blahnik
Necklace: Mirina Collections
Earrings: Forever 21
Bag: Goyard St. Louis

Hope you all are enjoying this breezy but easy Sunday!

Comments