Thrifty Thursday: Now On Sale

A few weeks ago, I shared about my newest favorite shopping site, Poshmark. Well, ever since, I've been in love with not only how easy it is to sell here, but how easy it is to shop!

I've just loaded my closet on Poshmark with a ton of second hand goodies ready for new and stylish homes, namely yours.

What's in there? How about Lululemon, Michael Kors, even a pair of Manolo Blahnik's (oh yeah, it's really good). Here's the good part: everything is priced to sell and reasonable offers will be accepted (seriously, I gotta make room for all the good stuff I want to buy for summer! Thanks for everyone who has already helped me out here!)

And the best part: I'm giving you $10 to shop not only my closet, but every other closet on Poshmark as well! 

Don't have an account? No prob! Simply complete the quick and easy sign up and enter code PSFBY to get your $10 and get to shopping!

Comments