5 Super Chic Brands you've never heard of


After a simultaneous discovery and binge read of Quirky Brown Love (side note guys: READ HER!) I discovered her post on 49 Black Owned Fashion Companies that cater to carefree quirky Black Women. To say I fell in love with this list is an understatement. So many beautiful brands and labels that are each a stand out in their own beautiful way. I definitely bookmarked it (for later shopping of course).

But among the 49, I connected with 5 brands in particular. These brands definitely called to more my personal style and brand aesthetics. All are replete with clean lines, feminine details, and minimalist  ideals all rolled into one, and I love them. I literally do!

So, of course, I had to share these beautiful brands with you! Here are my top 5 of the chicest Black Owned super chic brands you've never heard of.

Orchids and Spice

Adorned By Chi

LA Snoot

Love Farai

Jolie Coquette

Like these brands? Got a brand you love you love? LETS TALK! Comment below!

Comments