It's National Thrift Store Day!

So, apparently its National Thrift Store Day today, and that is awesome. Anyone who has been rocking with this blog for a while will remember that The Reclaimed began on a platform of how to thrift shop well. In fact, for a few months, this blog used to be called The Thrift Store Pirate. Thanks God for evolution and a very good Twitter handle that changed that.

But in all seriousness, Thrift shopping has been an essential way for me to grow, and not only in my wardrobe. I grew as a person and learned some vital life lessons that I carry with me to this day. I owe a lot to my experiences thrifting, and I am grateful that what started out as a necessity and turned into a hobby is now a part of my life that I sincerely treasure.

So, here are some of the best posts about Thrifting that have graced this blog.
-7 Unexpected Ways Thrift Shopping Made Me a Better Person
-How Thrifting taught me to Pay It Forward
-Why I love Thrift Shopping
-Essential Transition-Wear you can buy Thrift
-Trends to Shop Thrift

While you're at it, you might as well get some thrifting inspiration from my list of personal Favorite Finds:
-Goyard St. Louis Tote
-Lancel Bucket Bag
-Manolo Blahnik Mules

Comments