Rose Gold Faves Under $50

Almost as much as I love marble (and if you've been paying attention, you already know how much I love marble) is how much I love rose gold. Its pretty, its girly, its metallic, and when paired with marble, it creates this gorgeous collaboration that I find simply stunning.

So, I took to the net to see if anyone else appreciated rose gold as much as I do. Sure enough, I found out that pretty much the majority of my generation are as in love with rose gold as I am.

While I cannot really place my finger on why we love this color, I am more than happy there are not only plethora of products of the rose gold variety, but that there are also plenty of people who appreciate it as much as I do.

Here are some of my favorite rose gold buys under $50. Happy Friday beauties!


Rose Gold Faves Under $50


Slide sandals
nastygal.com



Missguided pink jewelry
missguidedus.com


Missguided layered necklace
missguidedus.com



BP. mirrored sunglasses
nordstrom.com


Becca Cosmetics makeup
lordandtaylor.com



Eyeko eyeliner
$27 - selfridges.com



S well
nordstrom.com

Comments