Thrifty Thursday: My top pics from Prabal Gurung for Lane Bryant

Gurung and Ashley Graham 
Let the good days of inclusivity begin.

High fashion is definitely taking note that curvy girls sway the market, and simply not catering to them is not only bad in ethics, it's bad for business. Whether its Christian Siriano's relentless pursuit to fashion for all or Michael Kors finally hiring Ashley Graham for this season's NYFW, expect to see big changes in the style market as far as the attitude towards girls with curves.

First up, Prabal Gurung's upcoming collab with Lane Bryant. When I say its too good, I mean it is seriously so good.

Here are my favorite looks from the collab:

This coat is literally giving me all the cool girl vibes

What a sexy and versatile dress!

This entire outfit is definitely me on Sundays for church (yeah, leather jacket included.)

Date night dress right here, baby.

And everything, absolutely EVERYTHING about this look is just perf.

The pieces range in price from about $40 to $340. That may not seem thrifty to you. However, considering Gurung pieces top out in the thousands, I would say that this chic collab is pretty thrifty. The collab drops this March, so stack those coins, curvy divas.

Comments