On Wednesday's we wear (Tumblr) Pink


Call it what you want: pink, Tumblr pink, I have even seen it called vagina pink (insert shrug here) I don't know what it is about the color so known for being loved by us Gen Y'ers that it is now known as millennial pink, but I personally have fallen in love with the shade.

Call it growing up with bright Barbie pink letters or the slowly but surely being romanced into Tumblr pink by beauty brands and fashion houses, but this shade of pink is here to stay, and I am personally quite grateful.

So, here are my favorite affordable style picks for Tumblr pink. Because, you know, on Wednesday, we wear pink.



Tumblr Pink



Miss Selfridge peach top
missselfridge.com


Forever 21 blouse
forever21.com



Chicwish skirt
chicwish.com


Boohoo
boohoo.com




Taolei pink dangle earrings
nordstromrack.com


Uv protection glasses
genuine-people.com


Ban do pink iphone case
saksfifthavenue.com


Comments