Thursday, April 27, 2017

Just 16 Dresses I want Right Now (all under $50)

My closet clean out is well underway. The purge of items that no longer speak to who I am. Let's just say that there is a lot of stuff going out (or up in the shop, stay tuned).

One of the major things that are missing from my wardrobe are dresses. not like church friendly dresses, but sassy yet ladylike dresses. The type you throw on to go to the springy parties, out to dinner, womanly, curve loving, or luxurious dresses. I don't have many (maybe two).

Here are the 16 dresses that I currently am dreaming about, all under $50.

You're welcome.

Happy Thursday.


16 Dresses I want Right Now


Goddiva zip dress
$37 - asos.com


Club l dress
$35 - asos.com


River island dress
riverisland.com


River Island lacy dress
riverisland.com


NVME plus size day dress
$32 - asos.com



Praslin dress
asos.com


Yumi textured dress
$36 - asos.com






Club L stretchy dress
$37 - asos.com


White collar dress
tjmaxx.tjx.com


Club L rib dress
$15 - asos.com


Off shoulder long sleeve dress
stylesforless.com