Anya Hindmarch

Ok to be honest, I love Target. I really do. I've never been a Walmart girl (for 1 million reasons) so any place where I can nab my beauty and home essentials while grabbing a trendy scarf or cute shoes is my kind of place.

What I love most about Target is that on occasion, Target collabs with some amazing designers, making them more accessible to the populous. I've discovered designers such as William Rast, Jason Wu, Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs and Proenza Schouler, designers that us ballers on a budget probably wouldnt normally splurge on, at the Bull's Eye Boutique. 

This piece is no exception.


Yeah Target rocks.


This is a patent leather purse by Anya Hindmarch, a super chic British designer. 

Here she is!

Her clientel ranges from Angelina Jolie, Cara Delevingne, and Emma Stone. This particular line of bags were only available from October to December of 2008, so needless to say they are rare.


Fully lined and good quality (what most of the designers for Target are). Patent leather is HUGE for fall and in black, burgundy, and gold, it will last through the season.


And Ive found it at a thrift store for a fraction of the original cost in beautiful condition. Amazing. I love finding treasure.

Comments