People's Choice Awards 2014, After the Dust Has Settled

So last night was the 2014 Peoples Choice Awrds. 

Nope I didn't watch. Not for any other reason other than I had ministry work, and I honestly forgot. Sorry guys. However, after the initial media storm of fashion and celeb crazedness that can happen around award shows, it was probably for the best.

That doesn't mean that I didn't scour last nights looks for you to announce the Reclaimed's Best (And Most Able to be Reproduced) List. (Meaning: You may see me style these somehow.)

Let me start with the men-folk. Guys, you clean up pretty easy when you want to. The combo of beautiful tailoring, complementary colors and fabric choices, and just a little bit of facial scruff put these guys on the top. And I have a real soft spot for these particular fellas, so my top 3 guy looks are Shemar, Ian, and Justin. Well done gents.

Now ladies...first up my honorable mentions. These ladies looked gorg and each of these really speak to who they are as individuals. Honorable mention goes to Sandra, Naya and Lucy. 

And the winners of the evening let their personalities and creativity shine through, all while still being current to the trends and classic enough to still be called ladylike. The Reclaimed winners with looks that just ROCKED it are Queen Latifah, Jennifer, and Nina (happy birthday Nina!) 


Comments