Primania in Philadelphia

So obvi, I have some explaining to do after last night's social media rampage. (Sorry for blowing up those timelines last night, loves.) November has been a pretty fun month for me, first with attending Garance Doré's book signing, and then yesterday's fun. Needless to say, after a long time, I'm finally having a blast.

Last night, I had the opportunity to attend   Primark's opening party for their second store here stateside. The European brand has picked the fair city of Philadelphia (King of Prussia to be precise) and hosted a party with my favorite site for all things current and fashionable, Refinery 29.

Needless to say, I was geeked.

Last night's deluge didn't keep too many of Philly's style elite from attendance. Sipping on wine, hanging with some pretty awesome people and being treated to cheese steak egg rolls was only part of the fun. 

We had a chance to get a sneak peak of the clothes. Here are two of my personal favorite looks from the upcoming collection.

At first, we searched for the typical runway, looking for some place for models to strut their stuff on the floor. Turns out they had loftier plans in mind. 
They slayed to say the least. 

Following the runway portion, the models wrapped the fashion show in a pretty cool way (seriously, click the link to see a snippet).

We were treated to a selection by Keke Palmer.  

A performance by DJ group, The Misshapes lead the show into a great way to close out the party, completely rocking out with Icona Pop (my throat still hurts from singing at the top of my lungs). 
And I even got to snap it up with those amazing (and well choreographed) models. 

All in all, I would say it was a great night. Thanks so much to Primark and Refinery 29 for having me.


Comments