Thrifty Thursday: Top 4 Beauty Clubs and Subscriptions



Being a blogger isn't the only way that I get amazing beauty products. Contrary to popular belief, a lot of us still have to buy our stuff. But the differences I know how to not pay full price for mine, or how to get mine for free. The way I do it? Beauty clubs!

But with so many beauty clubs and rewards programs out there, how do you know which one is right for you? Here are my for you to clubs and awards programs that I subscribed to. Hopefully these will help in your search.

Sephora
Sephora is the destination for all things beauty related. Yet even this chic beauty store has a rewards program. And it's actually one of the best rewards programs you can get. 

You rack up points per purchase that can be redeemed for cool stuff (akin to perfumes by Chloe, and other bomb rewards). And you get a bday gift of the high end beauty brand variety (this year, for example, I received a  Marc Jacobs lippie and eyeliner set. Oh yeah, it's good.)

CVS Beauty Club
Every $50 you spend, you get rewarded with 5 Extrabucks. It may not souls like a lot, but when you factor in the weekly coupons and constant beauty sales, you actually make out well. 

For example, during my latest run to CVS for my usual brow gel I discovered that I not only had a coupon for $5 off of a $25 purchase, I also had a three dollar off a $12 NYX purchase. This resulted in me leaving CVS with four new lippies, my brow gel and a pack of trident for $21. That's how good it is.

Plenti
Plenty is awards program that is accepted from many stores, including AT&T, Macy's, and, my favorite place to rack up Plenti points, Rite Aid. 

Another great drugstore to pick up beauty products, I stock up on all my goodies here, especially those on sale. I then use my Plenti/Rite Aid card to activate the sales. Once all the points are calculated, I can either use my balance to pay for my right aid goodies, or keep racking them up for future purchases. However, my points don't only rack up here, I also get points when I shop at Plenti retailers. I can simply pay my phone bill and that will result in plenty points, points that I then can take over to Macy's and purchase MAC products. See? It's super easy and it's very quick to rack up points for good stuff.

Birchbox
I cannot say enough good things about birch box. Monthly, you get a box with between 5 to 7 different items you can test out. You can then review those items on Birchbox's website. For each item you review during the subscription month, you receive points. These points can be used for future purposes and last for up to a year.

I used my points to buy a full size perfume that Birchbox sent me a sample of a few months ago. Imagine not having to pay full price for high end beauty products, simply because I reviewed the ones they sent me initially.

So these are my top three clubs right now. What are the beauty club that you're into? What are the beauty clubs you currently subscribed to? Comment below!

Comments