Once Worn Consignment


I just discovered this little gem of consignment heaven while out with a girlfriend in Northern Liberties (906 N 2nd St, PhiladelphiaPA 19123)...and I think I'm in love. After going pretty much all over the city, you think an experienced thrifter/consigned like myself would have seen the best (and unfortunately the worst) in gently used clothing, but then I find this spot and I have to revise my thinking. May have to pay this spot another visit after pay day (trying to be responsible, people)


PROS
- very organized and neat (a MAJOR plus for consignment) everything is perfectly organized into size, from xs to xxl. Even the sale items were well organized and labeled 
- small boutique like feel
- the staff is friendly and very helpful

CONS
- umm...well this is awkward...I can't really think of one...I guess trying to find a parking space in Northern Liberties would have been the only con

TIPS
- check the outside sale racks. They had a few super cute items that were also super cheap.
- DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT omit the sale racks downstairs. Your first inclination once you enter the store is to go upstairs, and that is absolutely correct, but don't miss out on the low priced goodies downstairs either. (hello people, when you see an entire rack of your size of sale clothes, you get super stoked! Nabbed a Cynthia Rowley silk blouse WITH THE TAGS STILL ON IT on the sale rack, retails for $275, got it for $12!!!) HAPPY THRIFTING!

Comments