Salutations People! Welcome to The Reclaimed


Hi!! I'm Whitney, and I am the main blogger on this humble blog. I have been shopping thrift stores, consignment, resale, yard and tag sales for over 10 years now. What started out as a necessity has grown into an awesome hobby and even a way of helping me pay for grad school.

This blog is dedicated to the treasures I find, the places I've been, and the cool people I've met along the way. I hope you enjoy the journey with me!

I am all over social media. Here's where you can follow my adventures:

Yelp: (see where ive been) Whitneyawilliams.yelp.com
IG: (see what i see) the_reclaimed
Twitter: (see what i think about what ive seen...including pics of a giant inflatable rat and other oddities) thereclaimed
eBay: (where I sell a lot of what I find...in case you're interested) godsgirlalese

Comments