Treasure Hunt! Philly Aids Thrift

My 1st love and my long standing relationship with all things thrift will always be Philly Aids Thrift. 


I try to just peak in every once in a while but dammit if I don't always leave with a haul. Located in the vicinity of Old City (rich people), South Street (stylish trendy people) and Queen Village (cool family people) it has been my go to spot since I was a baby-thrifter. Let me show you why. 

Here is my haul for the day. You will not believe what I found.
So here is pic number 1. Here we have a cool headband with a big bow (I love bows!) , an ombré rope necklace, and 2 pairs of shoes...that happen to be Kate spade (pointy ones) and juicy couture...score! These shoes are being listed on eBay as we speak...

Pic number 2, just a striped tee, by John Paul Gaultier! The second is a silk patterned wrap blouse by Diane von Furstenburg. A total of $12 spent on these. Oh yeah!
Pic number 3, a pretty blouse by a designer out of LA I'm unfamiliar with but Im starting to like called YA Los Angeles. (I don't ONLY buy big labels, if it's cute and it fits and "jumps out at me" I take it home, regardless of who is on the label...I'll talk about that in a later post).

And finally...
Yes...black PRADA pumps! And there was a sale today so these were half off! Yay! If only they were my size. Well, someone on eBay will get a great deal on what would normally have been super expensive good quality heels.

What's best about Philly Aids Thrift is that the money raised for everything sold goes to aids research. How can a girl say no? 

Check them out at www.phillyaidsthrift.com/

Comments