My Fall Bag...the Michael Kors Jet Set Tote


The leather open top tote. This seems to be the shape we are seeing and toting around this season. Celebs and us normal girls alike are rushing out to grab these, whether in signature, patterns, or in simple leather. Whether Furla, Coach, Cynthia Rowley, or in a lot of cases, my dream bag, the Louis Vuitton Neverfull, these carry alls make things easier with their ample space. They, quite literally are "never full".
This one, however, is the Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Leather Tote. And this is my latest nab and grab on eBay. 

I love good hard wear. 



I really do love Mr. Kors. The last few weeks I've made some major scores bearing his name. Chic, current, and classic all at once.


This piece of arm candy is on the Michael Kors website for $278. But you know I didn't pay that! Thank God for eBay...now to save for my Never Full...


Comments