The Mini Treasure Hunt

With all that was going on at work and in ministry, I decided with the bit of free time I had, I would treat myself to a little mini treasure hunt. This one did NOT disappoint!
Ooooooooh what goodies await within the holdings of this seemingly ordinary plastic bag...

BAM! These were my 1st choice...
JUST KIDDING!! Y'all should know me better than that by now.


Here was my actual 1st choice. Crammed in the back of the jacket section of my favorite thrift store was the super cute and ultra feminine quarter length sleeve vintage looking jacket...

I've never heard of this particular company, something to research later, but I really love the jacket. Done deal!

What about this? By now you guys have seen how much I love free flows tops and bright colors. This one was no exception. Sunny happy high-low gauzy blouse, right?

Nicole Miller? Oh yeah! Grabbing it.

Then there was this...Ultra mega super chic body conscious dress, right? Looks barely worn, made with quality and care...

BCBG Max Azria? Winning!

Very happy with my findings. What will you find when you go thrifting?





Comments