Sam Edelman Pewter Snake Sadi Pumps

I've been craving a pair of iridescent shoes since the Fall Worthy Trends guide. I've also been wanting a pair of Sam Edelman heels, after hearing so many good things by fellow fashionistas. Well, today, both wishes were fulfilled while walking around down town in Philly with my gal pals.

Say hello to my new, extremely gently used Sam Edelman Pewter "Sadi" Pumps.
Oh Sadi, sweet Sadi! These gorgeous heels fit like a dream!

With a heel high enough to be noticeable but low enough to be functional, and of course witha pointy toe (a trick I use to make my super curvy legs look longer and leaner is wearing a pointy heel...trust me on it an try it out.)

The iridescence on these are perfect, not obnoxious and not blah, but perfectly shiny and very classy. I could trendy up an otherwise boring outfit, jazz up a LBD

These bad boys originally sold for $108. They are on sites like Lyst right now for upwards of $59. This girl didn't pay half of that. Score, sold, and now I have a super classy way to rock the trend. And even when the trend fades, these babes will still work, in their timeless shape and uber chic snake pattern, I will be able to rock these until the heel falls off!

Comments