What She Wore: Movies with Friends

When you think of snake printed pants, what comes to mind? You may think of rock stars and celebs, people going out, partying, and things like that. But you probably wouldn't think of something as mundane as going to the movies with one of your best buds....well I did. Here's how I worked it:

I recently found these gray and white python print Seven For All Mankind skinny leg jeans at the thrift for...you guessed it, $7. (Clever Thift Store Clerks) I didn't have anywhere to wear them, so I just pulled them out to spice up what could have been a normal outfit. 

I subdued the unique look of the pants by adding the 3.1 Phillip Lim by Target high-low gray tank layered over a black tank (it was chilly and by now you should know I love layers.)

Accessories wise I added my snake hoop earrings, my Michael Kors Men's chronograph, my gunmetal Marc Jacobs cuff and ring, and those fabulous suede Diane Von Furstenburg boots with a black denim jacket. And I was good to go. 

What cha think? 

Comments