The Worst of 2013: 5 things I wish we hadn't done

The Worst of 2013: 5 things I wish we hadn't done
2013 is almost in our rear view.

Before I present the top 5 best looks of 2013, I thought I would highlight some of the worst. Just for fun. So here they are:

1. Overalls: I think these over-all suck. (Get it) Here's the thing, I used to wear them...in middle school. But with all the overall sporting peeps out there, and making them in fabrics like leather? I just couldn't get down with this. If you're under the age of 12 (but not in leather), then fine, but for the rest of us, let's leave the Osh-Kosh for the tikes.

2. Crazy Ugly Platforms: leave these in the 90's with mixed tapes and the Macarena.

3. Harem Pants: Let's leave this look to the stage people.

4. Circle Glasses: Okeydokey Mr. Magoo...(for my younger audience, Google him)

5. Waaaay too short Shorts: umm "ladies" let's leave something to the imagination. I know denim cut offs are the hip thing, but when your panties are longer than your shorts, there's just something wrong.

Bonus: anything Miley... She's a mess, she can't twerk (it's looks like an 11 year old boy with a backside like uncooked chicken) and she needs to cut it.

Comments