Tahari Moto Jacket

I need to start by reminding you that I am not a label whore by any stretch of the imagination. I only buy it if it looks good, otherwise I really could care whose name is scrawled across the label. But I am also the same person who told you in Thrifty Tip 15 to Know Your Brands.
And I know Tahari. 

Elie Tahari produces some of the chicest Day to Evening pieces I've seen. Most of Tahari's pieces can make you look sharp in the board room, and brunch or an evening bash. Known for producing quality transitional pieces, Tahari items can run you a pretty penny (and let's face it, they are kind of worth it) if you don't know we're to go...but I'm sure by now you do. 
This is a Tahari deep purple Peplum Moto Jacket. And I fell in love (a. It's my favorite color, b. It's a moto jacket, c. It's my size, d. It's gorgeous!)

Look at the stitching on the peplum! And the lined inside. This feminine take on the classic Moto is still tough and edgy without being masculine. Love!

Ouch...like I said, Tahari piece CAN run a pretty penny if purchased at, say, Nordstroms or Neiman's. But I grabbed this little winner at, you guessed it, the thrift! With the tags still on and in impeccable condition, feeling like I found one of the pieces to wear out on my birthday weekend!

Comments