Majestical Jewelry

I received a package recently from Majestical Jewelry. Excited, I ran up to my apartment, prepared to geek out over the gorgeous piece they sent me. I mean, I had been surfing their site since I contacted them for a blogging partnership.

I mean, c'mon and look at these beauties. For fashion jewelry, they are very high quality, very well made, and look like they should cost way more than they do. Majestical pieces are so lovely and very on trend. So I was instantly excited about when I received the box.

And this is what I was sent. These are the Majestical Jewelry "What An Earring". What an earring indeed...but no judgments until I try them on.

No better...I have to be honest, these particular earrings are not my cup of tea. It's just a style thing. As I have said before, Majestical Jewelry is very well made and arrive in beautiful packaging. This company really does know how to treat a lady. But as I've said before, these really aren't my favorite, just for styling reasons.

But these are...

And these...

And most of all all these....ooooooooh! Lovely. What's better is that for the same price as Majestical's What An Earring, or less, you could get any one of these gorgeous, trendy sets of earrings. And just because the particular set that was sent was not my style, doesn't mean that there aren't a plethora of beautiful sets that are.

You be the judge. Head over to Majestical.com and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

This product was received et gratis from the company and in no way influenced the opinion of this blog post.


Comments