Who Just Find's This Stuff: Anthropologie Icy Mountains Pouch

I have a very big spot in my heart for Anthropologie. Walking around the store this past weekend reminded me of how much exactly how much love I had for this brand/store. The Philadelphia location is gorgeous. Whimsical, vintage, ethereal, magical, Anthropologie stole my heart years ago and with every visit, tweet, catalogue, and purchase, I fall even deeper.

But I have to admit, Anthro is a little more expensive than I would like to spend...ok A LOT more expensive than I would like. 

I must say that this has to be one of my most favorite and treasured purchases from the thrift.
This is the "Icy Mountains" pouch.
Very pretty. Well made. Lovely detailing. Beautiful artistry. I was in love before I knew anything about this pouch.
It wasn't unit I opened the pouch that I realized exactly how special this pouch was.

The tag was still attached to its original string. See that price. $48. Ouch. That in itself made this purchase great. But even more special, this yellow card was also inside. This exact pouch was the prototype sample before mass production of this item could begin. 
And that's how much I paid for it. 

Needless to say that I'm a very happy happy girl!

What will you find?

Comments