Who Just Finds This Stuff: Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch

I am a huge fan of Rebecca Minkoff. Her always on trend, yet very classic accessories, especially bags, are gorgeously well crafted and time and abuse enduring. I first became familiar with the brand when my lovely boss handed me her well loved, yet still oh so fly Morning After Bag, a bag I still very much love and use quite often.

But that's not the bag I'm going to talk about. Nope, because I found something recently that added points to the Minkoff love.

I'm talking the MAC (Morning After Clutch). This bag is just the perfect Crossbody. No real other way to describe it. Roomy, chic, comes in a WIDE variety of colors and styles, and amazingly well made. But as you can imagine, these bags running a pretty penny.

But I finally got one and I got to keep my pretty pennies. Where stores like Bloomingdales and Nordstroms are selling this bag for $295 and up, I bought mine for a mere $46 from Buffalo Exchange. Not what I usually spend on bags, but considering even eBay peeps want almost $100 for these and Tradesy wanted even more, I think I did well. 

Very well...

It may be a little used but it still has a lot of life in it.

Im in love! This may become my new side kick for thrifting adventures!


Comments