Who Just Finds This Stuff: Stuart Weitzman Leather Tote

Last week's super Thrift Visit yielded some major and amazing results. Results that I am still very stunned about. 

Not that I had any doubts about the thrifting process or that the store where I was COULD yield high end items. My shock still lies in the AMOUNT that was present and beyond reasonably priced for purchase. Blessings sure have a way of raining down.

Here was one of the purchases.
This is a Stuart Weitzman emerald green leather tote. Stuart Weitzman would be in the same family as Jimmy Choo or Manolo Blahnik, all of whom are more well known for producing very high end shoes than anything else.

That says nothing about their accessories, though, which given the quality and craftsmanship can stand on their own next to more well known accessories and bags producers. This bag certainly does.

With buttery soft leather, impeccable stitching, this is a great little tote I may have to throw into the rotation.
Stuart Weitzman bags can run as high as 650, maybe more. This gorg tote set me back $10. And cue my happy dance.

What will you find when you go a-thriftin?

Comments