Influenster J'adore Vox Box


I recently finished working with Influenster, who kindly enough shipped me my second Vox Box, the J'adore Vox Box. You know I love receiving goodies as much as the next girl. And this box definitely had plenty of fun stuff.

Here's how it worked out:

Product Number 1: John Frieda Frizz Ease
It definitely does what it says and got my hair straight with a helpful dose of keratin. Just a few sprays and I flat ironed my hair as usual. My only suggestion would be to add some form of moisturizer to the product for us dry haired ladies. Otherwise, a great product.

Next up, Kiss Lashes:
So, I'm a lash virgin. Never wore them, had the need to wear them, or the desire to wear them, so this product would be a challenge. I actually had to enlist the assistance of my sister, Terren (her hand shown above.)

But I think turned out well. They look and feel as natural as lashes glued to your face can feel. My only concern is that the glue used by this company is white (though it does dry clear). 


The next product to test, Boots Botanics Clay Mask:
Now I do know a thing or two about masks. I do love a good face product, whether a scrub, serum, cream, wash, you name it.

This particular mask, while a little more runny than I'm used to from masks, worked extremely well. After 10 minutes of looking like the swamp thing, a warm rinse left my skin super soft and supple. This one goes on the re-purchase list.

The other two products in the box were quickly (and shamefully) consumed. 

Red Rose Teas. In a word, scrumptious.

And Hershey Kisses. Never disappointing (other than to my thighs).

Thanks so much to Influenster! Hopefully I will get to work  with your brands again soon.

*These products were received et gratis from Influenster for their blogger network program.

Comments