Sponsored: Chuck Chuck Bracelets and Charms

My inboxes are usually overflowing with requests for product reviews and posts to be sponsored here, but I don't go for all of them. I promised myself never to become THAT blogger that's always trying to peddle various stuff to you just to get the blogging exposure. I said that I would be fully honest about everything I write about and share with you and would only write about things I can stand behind.

That being said, this is one I kind of love. These are called Chuck Chucks, interchangeable charms you simply snap into place on a leather bracelet. 

And here is mine. You can choose from a plethora of different "Chucks". There has to be at least one design for every day of the year with a few more to spare. They snap into place, 3 at a time, onto various different color leather bands. As seen above, I selected gray leather. I kept my own choices within the silver, blue, and white family.

I think I made something beautiful. 

For more info, check out chuck-chucks.com. Use as a code Whitney1 and you will receive 50% off of your purchase. Can't beat that. What will you make? 



Comments